Regardless of age or ethnicity, everyone wants even, bright and radiant skin. The challenge to the achievement of radiant skin is a bit critical. Hyperpigmentation can be reduced by Skin whitening, skin lightening, and skin brightening.
In this comprehensive guide, you will get the best ideas about skin lightening, whitening, and brightening. The appropriate natural and clinical remedies will help attain healthy, bright, and even-toned skin. The article will highlight the best tips to facilitate comfortable skin whitening.
To remove hyper-pigmentation, there are many skin lightening products and treatments formulated to inhibit tyrosinase. The remedy is best to stop it from overproducing melanin primarily.
There are both natural remedies and clinical procedures for skin lightening.
Natural Remedies against skin pigmentation
Bearberry Extract – Bearberry extract found in the bearberry shrub acts as a natural skin lightener. The enzyme is responsible for providing benefits like lightening and brightening, correcting hyperpigmentation problems. It has no side effects, applying it reduces the effects of sun exposure.
Citrus Extracts – Citrus extracts destroy free radicals that cause aging. Applying these extracts helps attain radiant glow. Lemon juice whitens skin and removes dark spots. The extracts exfoliate skin due to acidic content by peeling off the top dark layer of your skin. They also contain citric acid that acts as a natural bleaching ingredient. A rich moisturizer after the lemon treatment is a perfect solution to avoid dryness.
Lactic Acid – Lactic Acid mimics Glycolic Acid and is suitable for the reduction of skin pigmentation. It is an essential ingredient for people with sensitive skin. Lactic Acid assists skin lightening.
Some other ingredients can assist in the reduction of hyperpigmentation. Some of them include Licorice Root Extract, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Mulberry, spinach, and aloe Vera. These ingredients help attain the desired effects. Each of them contains rich anti-oxidant properties making them extremely beneficial for the prevention of wrinkles. Flawless, smooth skin is a proven result of everyday skincare.
Some natural skin whitening tips for the whole body are as follows:
- Use of Cumin seeds: Take water and cumin seeds, boil it and drink it. This improves your complexion.
- Red wine: Drinking red wine helps with the development of new cells. It improves hydration, thus helping you to attain younger, supple, and glowing skin.
- Saffron tea: Drink saffron. Boiling a glass of water with threads of saffron and honey will give you immediate results
- Fruits: Take fruits like papaya, lemon, avocado, and some others for the reduction of skin pigmentation
The next section will deal with specific skin whitening that undergoes clinical procedures.
Clinical remedies and Treatment against skin pigmentation
Skin lightening is a cosmetic procedure to obtain an even skin tone by overcoming hyperpigmentation. Several clinical methods are available to treat skin hyperpigmentation. Decreasing medical techniques guide the melanin production.
1. Bleaching creams – Flawless skin whitening cream is an excellent solution to reduce dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and age spots. These creams, when prescribed by a doctor, are effective. The standard ingredient used in skin-lightening cosmetics is hydroquinone. The concentration ranging from 4% to 8%, even in some over-the-counter products are often useful. Other components include kojic acid, arbutin, azelaic acid, vitamin C, glycolic acid, retinol, topical steroids, niacinamide, and tranexamic acid. Bleaching Creams, when applied to the skin, decreases the count of melanocytes. The use of bleaching creams gives lighter skin and a radiant appearance to the skin. But, bleaching creams are not permanent; you are vulnerable to get the original skin tone back when you stop using the cream.
2. Chemical Peel – Chemicals like trichloroacetic acid (TCA), alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA), and retinol help in skin rejuvenation. They are meant to improve exfoliation and stimulate the generation of new cells. Hyperpigmentation, Wrinkles, and blemishes are treated with the help of these ingredients. Based on concentration, chemical peels are usually light, medium, or deep. Chemical peels are gentle to lighten discolored skin. The solution helps to reduce facial blemishes, tan, and dark spots.
3. Laser toning for the skin whitening – This laser uses wavelengths of high-energy light. Its role is to target pigment. The heat damages the cells containing pigment. Nd: YAG laser used does not disrupt the barrier. This laser treatment is best against freckles, sun spots, and visible veins. Laser resurfacing is used to treat hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. The concerned skin stays exposed to a concentrated light beam. The regenerated flawless skin maintains its color permanently.
Consulting a doctor before undergoing the abovementioned procedures is of paramount importance. Laser treatment must be cautiously used to reduce hyperpigmentation. A combination of treatments provides one with the desired results.
Cost of laser treatment in India
Before undergoing the laser lightening procedure in India, it is important to have a look at the clinic and the experienced dermatologists and surgeons who monitor it. The cost of skin whitening laser treatment in India is between Rs. 4,000 – Rs. 30,000. Other treatments include prices like Rs. 1,800 – Rs. 5,500 for chemical peels, Rs. 6,000 – Rs.40,000 for skin lightening injections, and Rs. 200 – Rs. 2,000 for fairness creams. These costs may vary from one clinic to others, but for sure laser treatment for skin whitening is worth giving a try.
Some clinical skin whitening tips for the whole body are as follows:
Laser peel or lasabrasion – The laser treatment reduces skin pigmentation, dark spots, tan, and dull skin. The procedure is best for the face and overall body.
Flawless Whitening Cream – Application of these creams help remove pimples, blackness, freckles of the face and entire body.
The results of natural ingredients, bleaching agents are not permanent. However, laser treatments become the long-term solution offering a permanent solution. Welona, slimming, hair and skin clinic can get you glowing, even-toned and gorgeous skin by performing required processes that are best and painless. Call 044 4011 4444 Get an appointment today!