A double chin is usually caused by an extra layer of fat that develops underneath the chin. This double chinalso called submental fullness. A double chin can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Diet & Weight
- Anatomy and airway positioning
At, Welona Slimming Skin and Hair Clinic, Chennai weuse the latest practices and measuresto rectify your double-chin issues.
Welona’s Double Chin treatment
Led by a team of experts we offer the finest double Chin removal treatment in Chennai.
Our treatments include:
- Liposuction: In this procedure,we remove the fat depositedunderneath the skinand later wesculpt it back to the chin and neck contour. It requires local anaesthesia to numb the general area.
- Face-Lift: This process involves completeremoval of fat, loose & saggy skin around the chin and neck, thereby lifting the double chin.
- Neck-Lift: In this procedure, we remove the extra skin or the stiff neck muscles to improve the contours of the neck and chin.
- After the procedure, there will be about two weeks of bruising and swelling.
- Only general anaesthesia is used, so there is no cause for panic.
- Not a strenuous procedure and it is relatively pain-free.